Focus: New Facilities, Plant Upgrades and Expansions for the Manufacturing, Process, and Material Handling Industries.
- Engineering, design, integration, and programming of new automation and controls systems.
- Trouble-shooting and upgrading of hardware software, and programming of existing controls systems.
- Support of operating systems and software development languages.
- Start-ups, training, and installation services.
- Retrofits of existing legacy systems.
- AES Controls has existing strategic alliances with distributors & manufacturers.
- Conceptual and Functional specifications for PLC's & SCADA interfaces.
Customized programming and implementation of software for the following commercial systems.
Programmable Logic Controls Systems (PLC):
|Allen - Bradley||Siemens||Reliance Electric|
|Modicon / SquareD||GE/Fanuc||Mitsubishi|
|Texas Instruments||Giddings & Lewis||Honeywell|
SCADA / HMI / MMI:
|National Instrument||PanelView||RSView / Batch|
|Inductive Automation||Comfort Panel||FactoryTalk View|
- AES Controls is a Certified System Integrator (SPP) for Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Software.
- AES Controls is a certified Wonderware Systems Integrator.
- AES Controls is a certified Siemens Software Integrator.
- AES Controls is a certified Inductive Automation SQL Developer.
- AES Controls is trained in OPSEC for Control Systems
- AES Controls assumes total responsibility for definition, execution, and deliverables of controls projects.
- AES Controls has the distinctive capability to "Design-Build" complete controls systems.
- AES Controls documents deliverables by using its proprietary CONDOC system or your own documentation format.